If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)
Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move that you make
Wish I could read what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life
-FIONAchow:)i think you can tell why i put this up right apple?
anyway our slogan is so uncool.
it should be
TAKE IT FROM US, WE'RE THE WAY. :D
/
and so she wrote this just for me,
sorry if we have no chemistry
i guess life sucks for you and me
this is how its meant to be
we fall and rise till eternity.
sorry if we have to let go
but there are things you wouldnt know
all us humans, go with the flow
take life easy till a great blow.
to say goodbye, i cannot speak
to let you go, would be a feat
there's nothing more that i can say
we've got memories, don't fly away?
-BECKYgan :D
becky, thank you love :D