: )

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 
Adieu

Perhaps it’s nothing more than making a dream,
During one of the many long deep sleeps.
Loneliness, I felt, as it chilled my heart,
Thinking that you weren’t meant to be mine.

My chest tightened,
As my heart wrench.
Losing my breath,
I respire harder.

Goodbye, you say,
Is the hardest word.
Yet to me I hear,
It came so easily.

I know it’s tough,
But I’m trying my best.
Releasing your hand,
And letting you go.

Leading you out of my heart,
The sky came down on me.
For every step forward,
I step deeper into misery.

Perhaps if I quicken my pace,
The pain will diminish.
I am sorry, to you I say,
For all the troubles I have caused.

To you and her,
I wish the best.
Together forever,
My blessing to you.

Treat her well,
Like I will if you were mine.
Allow her to be the happiest girl,
And I’ll be smiling from afar.

To you, my dearest,
My final words.
Take care,
And goodbye.



:D and i'll be staying strong

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]